The Economic Development Department can provide detailed data on potential sites using customized search criteria to assist your site search. In addition, we can provide reports on sites of interest, such as analytics on the site’s market history, commute shed, and various other types of reports depending on your needs. Information on available sites is linked below. If you would like additional information about potential sites for your business, please contact Marissa Garnett.
- Queen Creek Marketplace
- QC District
- Heritage Square
- Queen Creek Village Center
- Downtown—RFP Town-Owned Land- now open!
- Queen Creek Crossing
- Queen Creek Station–West Side of Ellsworth Loop
- Queen Creek Station–East Side of Ellsworth Loop
- Shops at Terravella
- NEC Ellsworth and Riggs
- NWC Ellsworth and Riggs
- Queen Creek Crossroads
- Ironwood and Ocotillo–West of NWC
- NWC Gantzel and Combs
- SWC Chandler Heights and Power
- SEC Chandler Heights and Power
- NEC Chandler Heights and Power
- NEC Germann and Rittenhouse
- Harvest – Gary and Riggs
- Power Marketplace
- Northern Tier
The Town recently annexed 4,140-acres of State Trust Land, generally located from Germann Road north to the future State Route 24 (which is slated to be complete in August 2022), and the CAP canal west to Meridian Road. Please contact Marissa Garnett for further information.