Planning & Permitting
Development Services staff answer questions, serve as guides throughout the development and approval processes, and help connect builders and residents with planners, engineers, and permit technicians as needed. Someone is always available during office hours to help you:
- Learn about the zoning and allowable use designations for properties in the Town.
- Apply for rezoning, subdivision, site plan, or special use permits.
- Apply for building permits.
- Find out the status of project applications.
- Learn about current zoning cases.
Typically, applications for development follow the steps outlined in the development application process flowchart below. For more information on planning and zoning processes as they relate to specific projects, contact Development Services at 480-358-3092.
The Queen Creek Zoning Ordinance contains regulations that govern planning and zoning within the Town. Provisions of the ordinance may be amended, supplemented, changed, modified, or repealed through the text amendment process. The Town reviews proposed amendments as applications are submitted.