Available Retail / Office
The Economic Development Department can provide detailed data on potential sites using customized search criteria to assist your site search. In addition, we can provide reports on sites of interest, such as analytics on the site’s market history, commute shed, and various other types of reports depending on your needs. Information on available sites is linked below. If you would like additional information about potential sites for your business, please contact Marissa Garnett.
- Queen Creek Marketplace
- QC District
- Heritage Square
- Queen Creek Village Center
- Downtown—RFP Town-Owned Land- now open!
- Queen Creek Crossing
- Queen Creek Station–West Side of Ellsworth Loop
- Queen Creek Station–East Side of Ellsworth Loop
- Shops at Terravella
- NEC Ellsworth and Riggs
- NWC Ellsworth and Riggs
- Queen Creek Crossroads
- Ironwood and Ocotillo–West of NWC
- NWC Gantzel and Combs
- SWC Chandler Heights and Power
- SEC Chandler Heights and Power
- NEC Chandler Heights and Power
- NEC Germann and Rittenhouse
- Harvest – Gary and Riggs
* Retail includes all hospitality related uses such as hotels, restaurants, and bars as well as stores, hair salons, gyms, etc.
Commercial Space List of Interest
As the Town of Queen Creek continues to be one of the top retail markets in the country, retail, as well as office space, is highly competitive and scarce. The Town of Queen Creek is working to encourage new retail and office space in the community. If you are seeking space, we encourage you to fill out the form below to be added to our List of Interest. The Economic Development Department will follow up with businesses on the list as new product comes to market.